Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ty broke my camera!!!!


Ty broke my camera! AGGHH! I swear, I watch the kid. I keep a pretty good eye on him but occasionally my bladder needs some attention and well...you know. I took him to the gym day-care to play while I worked out today and he had to go to time-out there for being too rough with the toys. (By too rough I mean-kicking-the toys!) Only once though! As I'm typing I'm having to delete random letters because Ty keeps reaching his little grubbies over and slapping the keys. Right now, he's talking about his legs and how he wants the hair off of them. He's obsessed with razors and apparently everything else I tell him is off-limits. I used to feel like my kids thought the word "no" was merely a suggestion but to Ty it's a challenge.


I'll tell you right now...It's never boring around here.


I'm off to build some sort of structure involving Lego's and jenga blocks and because I have a feeling that Ty's construction interests involve mostly demolition...I'll grab a hard hat! Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. That little turkey. If he weren't so dang cute. My kids haven't broke anything important lately.....but the day is half way over and there is plenty of time for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep chanting.... I am a good mom. Ty won't be three forever!

    ReplyDelete