Sunday, January 11, 2009

Look at me!

Just like you, I have "Look at me!" children. (Halloween 2008)

They get excited and want to share the new things they have learned.
They run races.
And make yummy stuff.

They are always saying "MOM, come look at me!"

"Come look what I did!"

Ummm. Have you met my fifth child?
On another note: This fifth child went shopping and bought me some great clothes. More sweaters to feed my addiction and a couple nice shirts. He knows I won't buy anything for myself unless it involves extra-moisture wicking material so he spoiled me. (Thank goodness for our four seasons and clearance racks!) Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Did you say he went shopping for you? Wow, what a GREAT man you have. That is totally awesome. I need some new clothes so I will be right over for some clothes trading. Oh yah, I forgot you are a size 0. Happy day.
    hdw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even close to a size 0 but I did get some cute stuff. But guess what!? I'm starting to have to share clothes with my 10 year old. She steals my sweaters and in a year she'll be wearing my shoes.

    ReplyDelete