Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's cold. And dreary.

I'm trying not to care that it seems like no one reads my blog. It's silly. I started up again for an outlet. A way to manage and organize my brains in the midst of the busy-ness but for some reason I've begun to crave approval. And. I'm. Just. Not. Getting. It. I just read something on facebook about a friend of mine who said she was loving facebook too much and needed to log off in order to practice some self-mastery. I guess that needs to be my plan too. Practice self-mastery to fight the feelings of inadequecy. I will remind myself that I have practically everything...a house full of healthy, beautiful children. A thoughtful and supportive husband. A strong body that carries me as far as I choose to go. A tub of homemade peanut butter frosting in the fridge...I could go on.

Hmmm. Actually, self mastery is going to have to wait--until after I eat the frosting!

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading! Uh, not that it helps you or anything. Just thought I would say hello, from one cold and dreary place to another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you use recalled peanut butter? Just wondering as I eat a PB and banana bagel. Who cares about samonella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh please! I thought that same thing for a while, but I think alot more people read these things than you think, they just dont post comments. Eh, oh well. its fun to post pics and stuff, and for me its the only journal entry I make.

    ReplyDelete