Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MONKEY

NICE! This is what happens when I walk out of the kitchen for a few minutes.





The aftermath of this, is the kid that NEVER stops eating found a bottom to the pit and said with a mushy mouthful...."My tummy can't take these boring bananas." As least, that's the closest thing I could decipher. I don't actually speak caveman/swahili.

I also think he may have developed a case of TMJ or lock-jaw because with every new bite he grimaced and grabbed his cheeks Kevin McCallister style.

Thank goodness for TY because I was really starting to feel like I needed something to do. I mean, a housewifes life of leisure tends to drag and I was about to break out the bon bons and see if Bo and Hope are still together.

Oh well. I guess I'll go drink 4 days worth of fruit servings in one sitting.

Stay tuned to hear about the amazing effects of fiber on someone whose diet usually consists of cheese and milk...

No comments:

Post a Comment