Friday, April 24, 2009

call the fire department!

I JUST GOT BURNED. By a barely six year old. Izzy just climbed off the bus from her institution of higher learning known affectionately as kindergarten and she was famished! She begged me to please, please, puh-leezzzz make her a peanut butter and honey sandwich. As I was using a dinosaur shaped cookie cutter to vanquish the crust, my hair fell into my face and when I took my hands off her sandwich to uncover my eyes she flipped out and exclaimed...

"You mean I have to stick my fingers in there and get my sandwich out!"

"No," I replied. "I take care of my girl." It was then that I realized the result of brushing one's hair from one's face while making said pb & h..."Oops, I got honey in my hair." I mentioned.

To this, SHE said with a smirk...

"So, you don't take care of yourself?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment