Wednesday, February 25, 2009

THE PROPOSITION

I thought I knew what I'd do if it ever happened. I was sure there wouldn't be any question. I would be strong and unwavering. I'd never be in the position in the first place and yet...It happened. And I was weak. My heart melted and I had follow it. I was propositioned tonight.

His exact words were..."Mommy? Do you want to have a sleepover with me tonight?"

"YES!" I said, without hesitation. I followed him into his room and saw that he had put a blanket out on the floor, two pillows side by side, an extra blanket for coverage, and two stuffed animals for us to cuddle. Perfect, right?

Wow.

I couldn't stop kissing his tiny lips.

BUT, then he started drooling and let's just say that ruined it for me and I was out of there.

Shhh. Don't tell Jimmy!

No comments:

Post a Comment