Monday, July 13, 2009

SUPERWOMAN

I'm not, superwoman. I'm trying to figure it out. Is it even possible to work, love your babes, cook for everyone & have a clean house?

I was able to actually put some grub on the table a few times lately but steer clear of the laun_ry rooms & the bathrooms. They look like something blew up in there.

As you can see I'm still missing a letter...it's kin_ of like a metaphor for my life. I've got some of it in or_er but there's just something missing & it looks a little funny.

I will progress. It will get easier, right? RIGHT?

3 comments:

  1. First, i am waiting for my new keypa_.
    I've been trying to rewrite everything to not have to use certain letters but it's really challenging when I talk about my job...I work for a new _r. in town that specializes in _ermatology. I really like it but there's lots of changes for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna--
    It is NOT possible to work, love your babes, cook for everyone, and have a clean house. You make sure the important things are done and then just do your best on the rest. Your house might not be as clean as you want and your kids might be subsisting on go-gurt (my son has had only go-gurt for lunch the past three weeks), but if they know you love them it will all work out in the end.

    You ARE Superwoman.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete