Saturday, July 4, 2009

IN_EPEN_ ANCE _AY!

Wow. I just realize_ something. But I have to insert a warning here. Not about what I just realize_ but about my computer. I have a key that _oesn't work all of the su__en. Guess which one it is. _ang it! Anyhoo, I have to tell you something. Well, tell me something so that I can always remember it.

Here it is.

I've been feeling sorry for myself. All worke_ up over going to work an leaving my ki_s home an_ losing my workout time an_ my leisure space an_ other stuff...etc. In short, I've been a big baby about having to grow up an I'm not, I'm not, I'm not happy about it. Actually, I'm excite_ about the job I was very blesse_ to get but haven't been able to wrap my hea_ aroun_ all the change.

BUT!

Lately, I've become "in the know" about a few people's lives who are struggling, an_ reaching out, an_ telling me stuff. I've ha_ the opportunity to insert my very small amount of wis_om with the issues they are _ealing with. So, this morning I thought to myself. "Wow, I'm really helping these people." I got a little puffe_ up but then very quickly it struck me that the whole reason for this strange situation is two-fol_ . One, because these people have really nee_e_ something right now an_ I was able to give it to them. Two, I nee_e_ to realize that while there is a lot going on right now, I HAVE learne_, an_ I HAVE grown, an_ I HAVE been blesse_ in the trials I've face_ over the years an_ my life coul_ be 100 times har_er. I might just make it through this one, too.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment