Tuesday, July 21, 2009

PERSPECTIVE



Look at these clear, fresh faced babies! Since I started working full-time at a Dermatologists office I have learned some things about skin issues and let me tell you...be grateful for new, healthy, non-itchy, non-puss-filled, non viral-warty, soft-and-smooth-as-a-babies-bottom, skin. No molluscum contagiosa. No occular psoriasis. No seborheic keratenosis. No nothing! Just fabulous, amazing, maybe a tiny little bit freckly, skin.

My job is great! I'm growing... alot. To be honest, things are a little hectic. I mean, I cry sometimes when I get home because I've missed them. They are beautiful and I smother their smudged but otherwise clean faces with kisses.

But, I'm trying to be positive and today I'm grateful for their health.

No comments:

Post a Comment