Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dear Summer.




Dear Summer,

It's been a while. I'm sorry we haven't kept in touch like we promised. Don't let the fact that I've been hanging out with others make you feel like I love you any less. Yes, I accepted the change and even found that I was happy with my new friends but to begin with, when you left, I was angry and hurt. I won't lie. I shed a few tears and cried myself to sleep but when you didn't return I knew I had stop being selfish and let you do what was best for you. I hope you will forgive me. I hope you have found your place and have been happy where ever you are but I'll be honest...I really miss you and want you to come home.

PLEASE.

COME, SOON.

You can even bring your friend, Spring, I think that's her name. I promise I'll show you both some great hospitality. The guest bedroom is made up and ready and the fridge is stocked.

I'M READY WHEN YOU ARE.

Yours truly and forever,

Jennica


p.s. To all of you runners out there...the answer is yes! I have greatly improved my running form since this picture was taken.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Jennica,

    Spring and Summer both are here with me in Arizona. We actually spent Christmas together on our bikes! We are having fun, I don't think they are ready to go back to Idaho anytime soon and I don't want to give them up. Sorry. But you can always come and visit them here anytime of the year. Just give me a call.

    Love,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't your mother teach you to share Jenna????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza I think you took the words right out of my mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a natural! You need to write a book on SUMMER. Oh how I LOVE it so. It makes me happy inside to see green grass. Even if the grass patch is by the septic system.

    ReplyDelete